Round up the squad, because everyone’s going to want to try this ultra-cheesy dip.
- 1 tube Crescent Roll dough
- 1 package cocktail wieners
- olive oil (for brushing dough)
CHILI CHEESE DIP
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 can Chili
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- diced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Unroll Crescent roll dough and cut each triangle into three slices. Roll a slice around each cocktail weiner, forming a Pig in a Blanket. Place each Pig in a Blanket side-by-side in a skillet, forming a wreath shape. Brush the top of each one with olive oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix cream cheese, chili and cheddar. Pour mixture into center of wreath. Sprinkle the top of the dip with extra cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and the cheese has melted. Top dip with diced scallions and let cool for 5-7 minutes before serving.