Flat Belly Overnight Oats have tons of fiber and complex carbs to help you stay regular and to speed up your metabolism. It all just takes a couple minutes to throw together for a breakfast you can take with you on the go!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt (I used Silk Soy Vanilla)
- 1/4 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
Add the ingredients in the order listed to a small mason jar. Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, mix it all together and enjoy cold or warmed up in the microwave.