The pregnancy journey is a beautiful one filled with apprehension and excitement. During this time, a woman’s body changes rapidly, requiring you to wear unique clothes that fit that particular moment, making you as comfortable as possible.
This is where Kindred Bravely comes in.
About Kindred Bravely
Kindred Bravely is an online nursing and maternity wear retailer. The company makes available high-quality and affordable nursing and maternity apparel for mothers. They design and produce clothes that make the motherhood journey as effortless as possible.
Deeanne Akerson, a mother of two boys, is the founder of Kindred Bravely. This was in 2015. The motivation behind this wonderful venture came after she delivered but couldn’t find comfortable pajamas to nurse in. Her goals are to:
- Make the most useful, beautiful, and comfortable maternity and nursing clothes available.
- Build a community of supportive moms who encourage each other during motherhood.
In 2019, Inc.com recognized Kindred Bravely as #20 on its list of 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held companies in the U.S. Amazingly, even CBS, Parents, and Forbes have taken notice of Kindred Bravely.
The Kindred Bravely brand boasts an impressive following of 140k+ followers on Facebook and 122k followers on Instagram, all of which represent happy mothers around the world.
The retailer has won numerous awards and accolades, including The Best Nursing Bra by Ovia Family Awards. Kindred Bravely has also received many awards from the Parent Tested Parent Approved Awards and the Mom’s Choice Awards.
Without a doubt, mothers worldwide are thrilled by this brand that combines style and comfort.
Anchored on the company’s mission to encourage and support mothers, they give back to the community through foundations including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, March of Dimes, Project Sunshine, among others.
What Is Kindred Bravely?
The idea behind Kindred Bravely is that moms need to stick together, hence “Kindred.” The best way to describe this brand is that it’s a “business built on love.” Of course, being a mother is not the easiest of things. That’s why you have to be brave. Right?
Kindred Bravely offers a vast selection of clothing and accessories, including activewear and underwear, for all motherhood stages.
From pregnancy to labor, delivery, nursing, postpartum to late motherhood, you’ll find beautiful, comfortable wear. Production of these clothes takes place in China.
It’s worth mentioning that Kindred Bravely motivation is not purely profits. The brand is also continually building a worldwide community of BraveMoms. Does this make sense? Of course, because the team of designers consists of moms.
Certainly, Kindred Bravely is a brand designed and built by moms and for moms.
Top 10 Best Kindred Bravely Products
- STRUCTURE AND COMFORT COMBINED - Combining our fan-favorite ultra-soft Sublime fabric with built-in padding and a plunge neckline, the Signature Sublime Contour Bra is the ultimate nursing t-shirt bra.
- MOLDED CUPS WITH FIXED PADDING - Feel and look amazing in this ultra-comfortable wireless nursing bra. Its supportive, molded cup construction creates lift and separation, and the v-neck design means you can feel comfortable and confident wearing any style of shirt.
- EASY NURSING ACCESS - Quick clip-down cups make nursing your baby a breeze, whether you’re at home or on the go. Plus the ultra-soft sublime fabric is gentle on baby’s skin.
- HOOK-BACK DESIGN & ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - This padded nursing bra features a hook back closure, ideal for accommodating fluctuating band sizes commonly experienced during pregnancy and postpartum. Plus the straps adjust from the front, so you can easily customize the support without undressing. Sizing note: Our nursing bras are designed to provide a snug, supportive fit. If you’re between sizes or prefer a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
- FIND YOUR BRA SIZE - Wearing an unpadded bra that fits you well, measure directly under your breasts, around your ribcage (your underbust). Round up to the next whole, even number - this is your band size. Next, measure around the fullest part of your breasts to get your bust size. Then, subtract your band size. Each whole number difference is one cup size. A difference of two inches is a B cup, three inches is a C cup, four inches is a D cup, and so on.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR ROUTINE - Our NEW, patented Hands Free Pumping Bra with EasyClip is a game-changer for nursing and pumping mamas. The innovative dual-clip functionality allows for hands-free pumping, unobstructed nursing access, or tandem nursing and pumping - no wardrobe change necessary!
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN - Featuring the EasyClip, our new and improved design is protected by U.S. Patent No. 10,231,491. The innovative EasyClip system features two clips, one for the pumping layer and one for the nursing layer.
- MULTITASK LIKE A MOTHER - This all-in-one pumping and nursing bra eliminates the need for separate pumping bras or accessories. You’ll find this multilayer nursing bra easy to use and comfortable to wear - just unclip the top layer, insert your flanges, and enjoy being able to multitask while you pump.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE - Rest easy, Mama - this universal breast pumping bra fits all standard pump flanges, including Medela, Spectra, Willow, Lansinoh, Freemie, Ameda, Hygeia, Philips Avent, Motif, Evenflo, and more. Never worry about spilled milk again!
- DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY WEAR - Our pumping bras are designed to have a snug, supportive fit that's true to size. If you're between sizes, or prefer a looser fit, we recommend sizing up. Fully adjustable straps allow for a comfortable fit all day and night long. The thin layer of removable padding creates a smooth look and comfortable fit under work clothes, gym clothes, or lounge clothes!
- COMFORT AND FUNCTION - Our new Sublime Hands-Free Sleep & Lounge Pumping Bra combines the comfort of a sleep bra and function of a pumping bra for those all-night shifts.
- ULTRA-SOFT FABRIC - Made of viscose from bamboo, this sleep pumping bra is the perfect combination of stretchy and soft for ultimate comfort while sleeping or lounging. *Note, for extra hands-free pumping support, we recommend sizing down in this style.
- NURSING & PUMPING ACCESS - Simply lift up to insert pumping flanges or pull down for nursing access. Compatible with all standard pump flanges as well as wearable pumps.
- GET THE SLEEP YOU DESERVE - When you’re pumping ‘round the clock, every second of sleep counts. Our sleep pumping bra lets you pump, sleep, and repeat without any middle of the night wardrobe changes.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - This nursing and pumping sleep bra features super soft fabric, a pullover style with no hooks, clasps, or underwire, and adjustable straps for the perfect fit.
- DESIGNED FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT - Smoothing design sits above your c-section line and covers your post baby belly without digging into your skin!
- PERFECT FOR C-SECTION RECOVERY - The perfect postpartum / C-section maternity underwear for post c-section comfort and recovery. Can be worn up to 12 months after delivery.
- A TOUCH OF STYLE FOR POSTPARTUM RECOVERY - Designed to hold post surgery dressings or postpartum maternity pads - the perfect alternative to the hospital mesh granny panty or ugly Walmart / Target panties.
- COMFORTABLE FABRIC WITH BEAUTIFUL LACE BAND - Full coverage slimming wide lace band won't bind or pinch! Ultra-soft, non-itchy, no muffin top, no bags or sags, stretchy fabric, with no bulky bands or velcro.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - To best care for your Postpartum Panty, machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors. For best wear, wash in a lingerie bag. Tumble dry low. Prewash if desired; apply a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to help remove any staining from postpartum bleeding.
- AWARD-WINNING COMFORT - The ultra-soft French Terry Racerback Bra is a wire-free nursing bra with no clasps or hooks to mess with. No wonder it’s been named a Mom's Choice Award Winner!
- A NURSING MOM’S BEST FRIEND - This nursing sleep bra features easy pull-aside breastfeeding access so you can move comfortably day or night. With ultra-soft, stretchy fabric, this nursing sleep bra is designed for fluctuating breast sizes.
- IDEAL FOR SLEEP - The French Terry Racerback maternity bra offers gentle support during pregnancy while you sleep. Great for midnight nursing sessions and for keeping breast pads in place.
- SIZING NOTE - Our nursing bras are designed to have a snug fit that's true to size. If you're between sizes, or prefer a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
- FIND YOUR BRA SIZE - Wearing an unpadded bra that fits you well, measure directly under your breasts, around your ribcage (your underbust). Round up to the next whole, even number - this is your band size. Next, measure around the fullest part of your breasts to get your bust size. Each whole number difference is one cup size. A difference of two inches is a B cup, three inches is a C cup, four inches is a D cup, and so on.
- VERSATILE - These super-soft and stretchy maternity lounge pants will keep you comfy and cute around the clock, whether you’re out with friends or cuddling your new baby at home.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES - Practical and mom-friendly, these lightweight maternity jogger pants feature pockets to hold all your essentials, including your phone, baby pacifier, and more! The tapered cut at the ankle means they pair just as well with sneakers as they do with slippers!
- PREGNANCY & POSTPARTUM FRIENDLY - These fashionable maternity joggers feature an adjustable drawstring waistband with just the right amount of stretch for a comfortable fit under your bump during pregnancy or at the waist during postpartum.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE - You’ll reach for these versatile maternity lounge pants over and over, whether you’re expecting your first baby or chasing a toddler at the park. Plus, they’re so comfortable, you won’t want to take them off!
- SIZED FOR YOU - These maternity lounge jogger pants are available in sizes S-XXL. Machine wash cold; do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean. Fabric: 95% viscose, 5% spandex
- STYLISH & COMFORTABLE - No more drab, boxy, standard-issue hospital gowns! This maternity hospital gown has soft fabric that feels just like your favorite worn-in T-shirt, and adorable details like ruffle straps and a curved, midi-length hem.
- DESIGNED BY MOMS FOR MOMS - This labor and delivery gown combines the style you want with the functionality you need. No annoying, hard-to-tie strings; no need to worry about unexpected flashings; this labor and delivery gown’s got you covered (literally)!
- DOCTOR & DOULA RECOMMENDED - Hospital staff appreciate this labor gown’s convenient features like the snap front, which opens fully for fetal monitoring and C-section incision checks, and the Velcro back, which opens easily for epidural access. The shoulder snaps make breastfeeding and IV access a breeze.
- MULTIFUNCTION DESIGN - Whether you choose to wear this as a birthing gown during labor and delivery or as a postpartum nursing gown, you’ll be thankful you packed it in your hospital bag. The two large pockets are ideal for holding your phone, nursing pads, and other essentials, and the snap front makes skin-to-skin contact quick and easy.
- SIZED FOR YOU - No more one-size-fits-all hospital gowns! Choose from three sizes: XS/S (fits baby bumps up to 41 inches), M/L (fits baby bumps 42-45 inches), or XL/XXL (fits baby bumps 46-51 inches). Plus this maternity hospital gown is machine washable for easy care.
- DESIGNED FOR MOMS - No more uncomfortable, drab, standard-issue hospital gowns! Named a Mom's Choice & PTPA Award Winner for good reason, this maternity hospital gown has soft fabric that feels just like your favorite worn-in T-shirt.
- FULL COVERAGE - Forget the annoying, hard-to-tie strings; no need to worry about unexpected flashings; this labor and delivery gown’s got you covered (literally)! Velcro closures that extend the full length of the front and back of the gown openings ensure total coverage and modesty.
- DOCTOR & DOULA RECOMMENDED - Hospital staff appreciate this labor gown’s convenient features like the Velcro front, which opens fully for fetal monitoring and C-section incision checks, and the Velcro back, which opens easily for epidural access. The shoulder snaps make breastfeeding and IV access a breeze.
- MULTIFUNCTION DESIGN - Whether you choose to wear this as a birthing gown during labor and delivery or as a postpartum nursing gown, you’ll be thankful you packed it in your hospital bag. The two large pockets are ideal for holding your phone, nursing pads, and other essentials, and the Velcro front makes skin-to-skin contact quick and easy.
- SIZED FOR YOU - No more one-size-fits-all hospital gowns! Choose between two sizes: S-M-L fits baby bumps up to 45 inches and XL-XXL fits baby bumps 46-51 inches. Plus this maternity hospital gown is machine washable for easy care.
- PERFECT FOR PREGNANCY & POSTPARTUM - Designed to wear throughout your pregnancy, this maternity sleepwear is made of a super-soft viscose blend. The tank top and cropped pajama bottoms make these nursing pajamas great for warmer weather or for those pregnancy and postpartum hot flashes.
- COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH - This nursing pajama set features a flowy, tulip hem top that is flattering for all body types and cute, cropped pants with pockets. So comfy and fashionable, these ultra versatile pajamas will take you from night to day and back again.
- DISCREET NURSING ACCESS - Nursing moms appreciate the tulip hem design of these nursing PJs, which has two outer panels that cross like petals and an inner layer with side access for easy, discreet breastfeeding.
- IDEAL MATERNITY 2-PIECE PAJAMAS - Featuring all the comfort you want, plus handy extras like pockets to keep your phone and other essentials nearby, these maternity and nursing pajamas are a must-have for any mom.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Whether you’re looking for a baby shower gift or a thoughtful Mother’s Day present, all moms are sure to enjoy the ultra-soft fabric and flattering cut of this maternity and nursing pajama set.
- MATERNITY UNDERWEAR THAT GROWS WITH YOU - Our Grow With Me maternity underwear is made of ultra-soft, ultra-stretchy fabric that adapts to your changing body so you’re comfortable no matter where you are in your motherhood journey.
- BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Light as air, so they feel barely there, this pregnancy underwear for women is comfortable under any type of clothing.
- MADE FOR MATERNITY & POSTPARTUM - No need to restock your top drawer for the fourth trimester - these pregnancy briefs are ideal for postpartum fluctuations, and the high waisted cut won’t irritate c-section scars.
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED - Free from harmful chemicals, this comfortable maternity underwear is gentle on your sensitive skin.
- MULTI-PACK SAVINGS - Available in a money-saving 2 pack, these pregnancy panties come in two color combinations.
Last update on 2023-05-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kindred Bravely Pros and Cons
This review aims at giving you a realistic idea about this brand. While researching about Kindred Bravely, we came across the following pros and cons:
- Extensive collection of maternity wear, including loungewear, bras, and accessories
- Trusted and multiple-awarded brand.
- Design for moms by moms.
- Free shipping over $59.
- Versatile apparel for maternity and nursing
- High quality, comfortable, soft, stretchy, but still stylish fabrics and materials
- Free returns, up to 90 days.
- Wide range of bra sizes.
- Installment payment for some items
- Money-saving: when you buy two bras, you save 10%, three bras 15%, and four bras 20%.
- Easy to contact through a direct call or chat via their website.
- Bundle and save option.
- Customer reviews state bras had sizing problems.
- Some customers expressed concerns about the quality of the items.
- Reviews only on Amazon and their website.
- Some clothes are pricey.
- Some customers stated that bras were too tight.
Kindred Bravely Bras Review
Talk to every veteran mother, and they’ll tell you how crucial a good-fitting bra is during pregnancy. And even more importantly, when you deliver your little bundle of joy.
Fortunately, Kindred Bravely offers an extensive range of bras that are not only super-soft but ultra-comfortable and underwire-free.
Considering you’ll require several different sizes as your body keeps changing, these are good offers by this brand.
Kindred Bravely offers t-shirt bras, sports bras, sleep bras, and lounging bras. All categories feature bras and tanks for maternity, nursing, pumping, and lounging. Below is a closer exploration of some of their top-selling models.
Sublime Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra
This is an all-in-one bra that allows moms to nurse their babies pump hands-free, or even do both, without changing it. The unique Easyclip feature in this bra makes all this possible.
This feature allows you to open one clip when you want to pump hands free and open the other when nursing your baby.
Kindred Bravely Sublime Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra contains 63% nylon, 31% polyester, and 6% spandex. These make it ultra-soft. This double pump bra is underwire-free with removable padding. So, you’ll be comfortable throughout the day.
The bra comes in various sizes ranging from small to XXL-Busty, and in pink, black, and beige colors. It only costs $49.99. If you purchase it through ShopPay, Kindred Bravely allows installment payment.
With this Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra, you can pump from both breasts simultaneously. In addition, you can feed your newborn from one breast as you pump from the other or perform hands-free pumping.
Washing this nursing bra is quite easy. You only need some cold water with a gentle washing detergent or soap. Alternatively, you can use a lingerie bag on a delicate cycle. Then, line-dry your bra. This ensures it doesn’t stain. If you use ointments, ensure to wear breast pads always.
Sublime Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra has a 4.6-star review rating from 3,200 customers. Undoubtedly, this makes it a pretty popular choice among moms.
According to most customers, the bra is a true fit for its size. Every new nursing mother who wants to pump cannot afford to miss on this bra. It’s comfy and supportive.
Customers also share that the bra makes nursing and pumping easy because you can do both without changing them.
French Terry Racerback Nursing & Sleep Bra
The French Terry Racerback Nursing & Sleep Bra is one of the most comfortable bras by Kindred Bravely that gets the job done.
You’ll get off the bed on it, breastfeed your newborn, and attend your yoga class. How convenient!
This nursing bra features stretchy fabric with a simple crossover design. The material is pullable to the side such that you can create access for breastfeeding.
What’s great is you only need one hand, with the other holding onto and comforting your young one. With no underwire, it means this kindred Bravely bra is comfy even when sleeping.
The French Terry Racerback Nursing & Sleep Bra is available in sizes XS-XXL-Busty. It fits cup sizes B to I and band sizes 28 to 42.
It comes in pink, black, ivory, beige, and gray. The nursing bra features 92% rayon of bamboo, and the rest (8%) is spandex. It’s machine washable.
The bra has an excellent reputation that has won it several awards, including:
- The Mom’s Choice Awards Gold
- The Verywell Family Best Nursing Sleeping Bra,
- Experienced Mommy Best Product
- The What to Expect Sleep Award Winner
The French Terry Racerback Nursing & Sleep Bra costs $33.
Kindred Bravely Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads
Nursing pads come in handy for you as a nursing mom. One great option is the Kindred Bravely Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads. The pads are ultra-soft, reusable, and machine washable.
The pads feature a perfect thickness that absorbs all breast milk without allowing any to show through your attires. Each pad’s design is such that it fits your breasts’ shape.
The pads contain 100% organic raw material. They feature a polyurethane laminate layer and may meet eligibility for HAS/ FSA reimbursement.
Kindred Bravely Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads are easy to use. In fact, using them is straightforward because all you need is to place the pad inside your nursing bra. Since this thin pad will absorb any leaking milk, you’ll get on with your daily activities comfortably.
The design of these pads is considerate of a nursing mother’s sore nipples and sensitive skin. Once you put them on, they feel like a mini-fuzzy blanket caressing your breasts.
Better, the pads are Oeko-Tex certified. The pads come in four pairs, meaning one multipack retailing at $13 will have eight pads in total.
The Kindred Bravely Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads are winners of Mom’s Choice Awards Gold. To date, they have a 4.7-star rating and have received 1,897 reviews from customers.
Kindred Bravely Loungewear/ Pajamas Review
As a nursing mother, you need pajamas that calm you down and cozy you up all night long. You need loungewear that makes you feel at ease when sleeping and easy to breastfeed when your little one calls for some milk in the middle of the night.
Kindred Bravely bestseller pajamas include:
Betsy Ribbed Bamboo Nursing & Maternity Nightgown
The Betsy Ribbed Bamboo Nursing & Maternity Nightgown is a beautiful two-in-one nightgown. Soon, this nursing and maternity nightgown might become your favorite loungewear.
The nightgown comes with ultra-stretchy, ultra-soft ribbed bamboo fabric. This makes it gentle on your skin, and you can wear it throughout your pregnancy.
The loungewear features easy-to-use snaps, allowing fast access when you want to pump or nurse. Furthermore, the nightgown features a built-in shelf bra that holds nursing pads in place, on top of providing them with some support.
The Betsy Ribbed Bamboo Nursing & Maternity Nightgown consists of 97% bamboo and 3% spandex. It’s machine washable with cold water on a gentle cycle and tumbles dry on low heat.
The nightgown is available in sizes ranging from small to XX-Large and burgundy plum, black, and sand colors. It sells for $50. Kindred Bravely offers an installment payment option if you buy this nightgown through ShopPay.
The Betsy Ribbed Bamboo Nursing & Maternity Nightgown has an average rating of 4.7 stars. This comes from 122 reviews, most of which are positive.
Customers love the nightgown for its snaps that make it easy to nurse or pump. Others recommend it for its comfy and softness, terming it perfect for postpartum recovery.
Jane Maternity & Nursing Pajama
A nursing mama’s priority is to stay as warm and snug as possible as they nurse. This is where the Jane Maternity & Nursing Pajama comes in.
Kindred Bravely was considerate enough to design this pajama featuring a nursing panel. That way, you can feed your baby at any place without having to peel your top off.
These comfy pajamas come in sizes S to XXL. They feature 90% polyester and 10% spandex. Machine washing cold and tumble-drying low will keep your jammies at their best.
The Jane Maternity & Nursing Pajama is available at $50. And in slate blue, burgundy plum, sage, and black colors. If you buy through ShopPay, Kindred Bravely is kind enough to allow installment payment.
Kindred Bravely Underwear Review
With your breasts and night well handled, what remains is your bottom. Luckily, Kindred Bravely doesn’t leave it behind.
The company has an extensive underwear selection that makes you look sexy and feel nice throughout your motherhood journey from pregnancy to recovery and afterward.
Some of the underwear the brand offers include:
- Hipster undies
- Bikini undies
- Maternity undies
- Recovery undies
- High rise undies
Join us as we review their best-selling underwear.
Bamboo Hipster Panties
Regardless of your stage of pregnancy or postpartum, Bamboo full coverage, Hipster Panties will go a long way in keeping you looking great and feeling comfortable.
These panties are breathable and lightweight and feature a non-rolling, crossover waistband sitting right below your postpartum baby or the developing baby bump.
The Bamboo Hipster Panties come in 100% cotton gusset and ultra-stretchy bamboo fabric. Just imagine the comfort this brings. In fact, you’ll never stop wearing these hipster panties once you start over.
You’ll get Bamboo Hipster Panties at $14.99. They’re available in sizes S/M to XXL/XXXL and in black, beige, and soft pink colors.
The 80 customers who have reviewed these panties rate them at 4.8 stars. The customers claim the panties are comfortable and lightweight. Also, they have the right amount of coverage.
High-Waisted Postpartum Recovery Panties
If you’re looking for the best panties to wear during postpartum recovery, look no further. Kindred Bravely understands the discomfort nursing mom have down there, especially if one had a C-section.
They make available the High-Waisted Postpartum Recovery Panties. These postpartum underwear are ultrasoft, making them pretty pleasant to wear. Additionally, they make you look sexy.
These Kindred Bravely high-waisted recovery pants are super-stretchy. They fit just above your C-section incision or the waist and conform to body changes as they occur after delivery. The panty leaves plenty of space for pads. Also, you don’t have to worry about the wide lace waist digging in or rubbing.
The High-Waisted Postpartum Recovery Panties are wildly popular and reputable. In fact, they have won the Mother’s Choice Awards Gold and the Best of Lucie’s List.
These panties feature 95% rayon and 5% spandex, with the gusset 100% cotton. They’re machine washable.
The High-Waisted Postpartum Recovery Panties sell for $33 and are available in three different packs with five panties each. These packs include:
- Three black and two white
- Three black and two beiges
- Black, blue, green, maroon, and purple—all have a pink trim and lace
Kindred Bravely Reviews from Other Sources
On their official website page, Kindred Bravely has received high praise from its customers. They’re happy about the company’s maternity collection. Most of the reviews are positive, with customers commenting that the bras, underwear, and loungewear are comfortable, supportive, and of great value for money.
Kindred Bravely Facebook page has had 566 reviews. Amazingly, the company has a rating of 5 stars from its customers. Most speak highly of the brand, especially its customer service team. Additionally, there’s a lot of positive feedback concerning the company’s range quality.
In addition, Kindred Bravely rates well on Amazon, with over 4,800 customer reviews. The overall rating is quite impressive too, at 4.3 stars.
On average, 79% of Kindred Bravely customers on Amazon have given the company a rating of 4/5 star review. On the other hand, only 11% rate the brand 1/2 stars.
With such a rating, we wouldn’t be wrong to say that Kindred Bravely, with its wide range of underwear and activewear, meets the requirements and expectations of their customers- quite many happy mamas.
Kindred Bravely Promo Codes, Promotions, Coupons, and Discounts
Kindred Bravely offers the following promotions:
When you enter the Kindred Bravely site for the first time, there’s a pop-up window that appears. The window offers you 10% off the first purchase you make after joining the community.
On top of receiving a 10% discount code, you will receive blog posts and promotional emails on any ongoing promos and discounts.
Text to Save
After joining Kindred Bravely, they advise you to consent to receive automated marketing texts to the phone number you use to text. Text To Save works pretty easily. You text KBSAVE to (844) 661-5955 to receive a coupon of $10.
Data and message rates could apply. To stop receiving the brand’s messages, just type STOP.
Bundle And Save
Bundling your order can get you pretty fantastic savings. Just enter the “bundle and save” tab to see the numerous bundles available. They include bra bundles, underwear bundles, and leggings bundles.
In addition, they offer a hospital bag bundle which is quite convenient and offers excellent value for money.
Where Can You Buy Kindred Bravely?
You can find a wide range of Kindred Bravely and postpartum apparel at their website, KindredBravely.com.
Their collection is also available on other online e-commerce stores, including:
If you’re a Canadian mama, purchase on Amazon Kindred Bravely. Though no physical Kindred Bravely retail shops are available, you can buy their items from Walmart.
Kindred Bravely FAQs
Does Kindred Bravely Offer Free Shipping?
Kindred Bravely offers free shipping, but only for orders above $59.
Once you make your order, the company takes no less than one business day to process it—Kindred Bravely ships orders from the company’s warehouse throughout the week (Monday to Friday).
Standard shipping for U.S. customers takes approximately six to 12 days, and it’s free. Express shipping takes three to four business days, while priority shipping takes one to three business days. You can visit their website for more details on U.S. shipping rates and times.
What is Kindred Bravely Return Policy?
Kindred Bravely has a return policy that allows you to return unwashed and unworn items within 90-days of purchase for free. You can also return undamaged products you’re not happy with, as long as the tag is still attached.
To start the return process, email the company. You can also process returns and exchanges through their online returns system.
It’s worth noting that you cannot return or exchange underwear for hygiene reasons.
If you bought your item from another retailer such as Amazon, you have to contact that retailer because they also have their return policies.
Can I Use My HSA, FSA, or My Insurance with Kindred Bravely?
Currently, Kindred Bravely accepts payment with HSA, FSA, or Insurance for these products:
- Sublime Hands-Free Pumping and Nursing Bra
- Sublime Hands-Free Pumping and Nursing Tank
- Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads
How Do I Contact Kindred Bravely?
This review may not have covered everything about Kindred Bravely. If you have any questions, you can contact them through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: (888) 850-3756
- Facebook Messenger: @kindredbravely
Is Kindred Bravely Worth It?
Finding clothes, underwear, and bras that fit you from pregnancy, delivery, nursing, and indeed throughout motherhood can be a daunting task. This is because your body keeps on changing.
However, this Kindred Bravely review has brought out this brand as a company that will go all the way to make maternity and postpartum clothes available to mamas. The good news is that their interest isn’t only in making profits, but providing trendy and comfortable wear.
You can select a bra, underwear, or pajama that best fits you from their wide range of styles and sizes. Their customer service team is outstanding and always ready to help you.
Though customer reviews express a mixed bag of feelings, there’s no doubt a large majority overwhelmingly expressed satisfaction with the quality of items Kindred Bravely makes available.
What’s important to note is that even if the size or quality of your purchase has an issue, you can always contact the Kindred Bravely team.