There are probably worse places than Arizona, but we can’t think of any right now. What we do know is that it’s one of the most unappealing destinations imaginable.
Don’t believe us? Let us count the ways.
1. Let’s start with the obvious: deserts are boring.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
2. Not to mention, miserable.
3. There’s literally nothing to see.
5. *cue cricket sounds*
6. It’s also dreadfully hot.
Watson Lake, Prescott
7. So hot that hell itself might actually be cooler.
Bright Angel Train, Grand Canyon
8. And don’t get us started on how dry it is.
9. It’s all dust and despair.
10. No wonder nothing lives there.
11. Even plants don’t stand a chance.
12. The people are so common.
Navajo National Monument
13. And the place is so backwards.
Kitt Peak National Observatory
14. There’s nothing to do.
15. And nowhere to go.
16. Plus, the lighting is just hideous.
17. Honestly, have you ever seen anything so lackluster?
Four Peaks Wilderness
18. Or a place so devoid of personality?
Lower Antelope Canyon
19. That’s Arizona for you.
Petrified Forest National Park
20. So do yourself a favor and skip it, you can thank us later.
Sedona Red Rocks