1. No iron at home?
Your flat iron is perfect for quick jobs. Great to straighten up those shirt collars!
2. Upgrade your old heels
via Delia Creates
Now you don’t have to throw out last season’s pair when you can give them a quick and easy upgrade with the fabric of your choice.
3. Avoid runs in your tights with hair spray
via Let’s Wear That
Clear nail polish works too. Just spray or paint some on your runs.
4. No more green skin from cheap rings
via Bit Square
Avoid your fingers turning green from cheap metal, simply by applying a clear coat of polish to the inside of your rings.
5. Smart packing
via Real Simple
Pack your shoes in a shower cap to keep the clothes in your suitcase clean while you travel.
6. Nail polish bottles getting too hard?
Wrap a rubber band around the lid for extra grip. Easy peasy.
7. No time to wash stinky jeans? Try this:
via Rawr Denim
Leaving your jeans in the freezer overnight will “shock” the bacteria and make your jeans smell much better, without any washing.
8. Curl your hair with a flat iron! Yes, a flat iron
via Ramshackle Glam
Now you can save that extra cash instead of buying another hair iron! Just twist the iron rather than running it straight through your hair. This one takes some practice to perfect though.
9. Tired of buttons falling off?
Apply a coat of clear nail polish to your buttons to keep them from falling off.
10. Give your bobby pins a makeover
via Hopeful Honey
Aah the wonders of nail polish! Say goodbye to boring brown and black hair pins.
11. De-fuzz your sweater with a pumice stone
via Lark About
Removes fuzzies and pills, just remember to use a lint roller afterwards. A disposable shaving razor works too.
12. You’ve been drying your hair all wrong
via Michelle Phan
Rubbing hair with a towel can rough up the cuticle, causing frizz and breakage. Use a super-soft tee instead.
13. Never lose a bobby pin again
via Lovely Indeed
This way, you won’t have to go digging to the bottom of your purse.
14. Stop your bra from showing
via Muy Ingenioso
Sew in a bra strap clasp to your shirt to avoid visible bra straps.
15. Tuck non-skinny jeans into boots
Master the art of folding and using boot socks to fit even the widest flares into boots.
16. Tame fly-aways with dryer sheets
via Fashion Lady
Who would’ve thought? Using dryer sheets turn out to be a fantastic way to combat static hair and they don’t leave your hair greasy either!
17. Don’t want to risk your perfect manicure?
via Motoring About
Just use a staple remover to slide your new keys on your ring.
18. Ran out of shaving cream?
via about style
Hair conditioner works just as well, and maybe even better! Baby oil works too.
19. Get rid of deodorant marks on clothes with dryer sheets
via Taste Style
Rubbing water on the stain also works too.
20. Keep your headphones from unraveling with craft/hanger clips
via Life Love Liz
Your earphones’ lifespan will thank you.
21. Get the perfect French manicure
via paper raindrops
Use a rubber band, ribbon or tape. Never struggle over a home mani-pedi session ever again!