1. The Marshall Amp Fridge, $399.99.
You’re not a rock star until you have one of these.
2. Electric S’Mores Maker, $49.95.
Because who doesn’t want s’mores?
3. 3D Latte Art Gun, $47.99.
Take your coffee to the next level — Kawaii level.
4. 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer, $9.95.
This ends the struggle once and for all.
5. Automatic Mini Donut Factory, $149.99.
Feel like Gulliver eating Liliputian-sized donuts!
6. Waffle Bowl Maker, $15.41.
Because yumminess comes in all shapes and sizes.
7. Caramel & Candy Apple Maker, $27.95.
The perfect snacks for a birthday party, whether you’re 13 or 30.
8. The Marinade Infusing Meat Tenderizer, $49.95.
9. Sunnyside Egg Shaper, $12.
10. Electric Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, $149.00.
11. Rösle Cherry Pitter, $39.30.
12. Soft Pretzel Factory, $39.94.
It’s the tiniest factory ever.
13. The Only Three Course Electric Steamer, $249.95.
Impress your date with this little guy.
14. The Authentic Twinkie Maker, $29.95.
Just in case Hostess decides to stop production of these magical bars. At least you have a backup plan.
15. Automatic Pancake Maker, $3,700.
We all know you’ll overuse this, so why not buy two?
16. Egg Cuber, $11.99.
The age of egg-shaped eggs are long gone. Cubed eggs will now rule breakfasts til the end of time!
17. The Monogrammed Barbecue Branding Iron,$58.95.
For the overly possessive meat-eater.
19. The Authentic Southern Sweet Tea Brewer, $49.95.
20. Star Trek Borg Cube Fridge, $149.99.
21. The Chill Maintaining Margarita Glass, $79.95.
Tepid margaritas are *so* a few minutes ago.
22. The Instant French Fry Slicer, $69.95.
23. Fiesta Series Taco Toaster, $21.56.
Time to taco party!
24. Electric Rabbit Corkscrew With Built-In Foil Cutter,$58.95.
25. The Frozen Fruit Soft Serve Processor, $69.95.
Never be dependent on Dairy Queen ever again.
26. The 10-Egg Steamer, $49.95.
27. The Taste Enhancing Forks, $59.95.
This fork “exploits the relationship between taste and smell by releasing different aromas that enhance the flavors of food.” Oh, the wonders of modern technology.
28. The Countertop Snow Cone Machine, $59.95.
Entertain your kids without leaving your home.
29. Handpresso Outdoor Espresso Set, $195.
You’ll never have to go without espresso ever again.
30. Table Tap, $249.
How much do you miss science class?
31. Brookstone Grill Alert Talking Remote Meat Thermometer, $79.99.
Ring, ring! “Yes?” “Hi, Donald, this is steak.”
32. The Professional Microbrewery, $45,000.
Fulfill your dream of becoming an artisanal craft brewer.
34. The Authentic Languiole Champagne Sabre,$199.95.
Because you were born to be a Samurai.
35. The Only Indoor Rotisserie Turkey Fryer, $279.95.
You never knew you needed this in your life before.
36. Pizza Box Oven, $59.99.
The perfect example of form and function.
37. Glass Tank Self-Refilling Glass, $319.
38. The Robotic Bartender, $25,000.
Robots are taking over — today, our bars. Tomorrow, THE WORLD.
39. Chillz Ice Ball Maker Mold, $8.85
It’s on sale, from $39.95! Cubed ice is for peasants.
40. Ben & Jerry’s Euphori-Lock Ice Cream Pint Combination Lock Protector, $24.99
Protect that which means the most to you.
41. Pulled Pork Shredder Magic Claws Meat Handling BBQ Forks, $12.99
You know you’ve always wanted to be Wolverine. This is an opportunity you’ve been waiting for since you were ten years old, Bub.
42. Mini Kegerator Refrigerator & Draft Beer Dispenser,$159.99.
Drinking beer from a keg has never been this fancy.