I’ve been a Lego and Harry Potter fan for years, so you can imagine my delight when I discovered all those years back that the Harry Potter franchise would be turned into Legos. And while I did buy a few sets of Harry Potter Legos early on, it wasn’t until recently though that I realized just how many sets there are and what an amazing opportunity this is fans like myself to relive the nostalgia!
Here are are the current bestselling Harry Potter Lego Sets on Amazon. These are sorted by sales and average customer ratings, so you really can’t go wrong with the top picks:
Last update on 2023-11-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here are 10 reasons why you should get one:
1. Harry Potter Lego Sets are the perfect way to celebrate your fandom. It’s a great way to bring your love for Harry Potter into the home. Many fans of the series feel a connection with a particular house, and there are Lego sets based on every house at Hogwarts, allowing you to decorate your home however you see fit!
2. These sets are collectible items worth having. As with any popular fantasy or science fiction franchise – Game of Thrones, Star Trek etc – a lot of fans want to have memorabilia from the series. And who wouldn’t want a Lego set that will recreate epic moments from the movies in incredible detail?
3. There are so many options. Lego has been making Harry Potter themed Legos for years now, and there’s a wide variety of sets and scenes you can choose from. From the first scene of the Sorcerer’s Stone to the final battle between Harry and Voldemort, there’s plenty of options for those who want to relive some scenes as well as those who want to create their own new moments.
4. And there are more on the way! This year, another theme of Harry Potter Lego sets is set to come out, with the inclusion of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! They’re not just fun, they’re educational too.
5. You can use them to relive the series. Fans of any book or TV show love having something tangible that’ll remind them of their favorite characters and moments in time. For example, most Star Wars fans I know have at least one Darth Vader figurine. For fans of Harry Potter, there is no doubt getting a HP lego set will bring back nostalgic memories of the films.
6. They look awesome on display. I’m not saying to never play with them, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t put them up for display after assembling them! They’re great conversation starters and many people will find it fascinating that two of the world’s most popular things are combined in this way.
7. Fun for all ages and a great way to spark imagination and creativity in young minds. As a fully grown adult I still play with my Harry Potter Legos all the time, so it’s obviously not just for kids. But what makes these sets so awesome is that can also be used to build your children’s imagination while they play, sparking their creativity.
8. They will give you a sense of accomplishment. With most Lego sets involving a fair bit of building, the moment you finally finish it is extremely satisfying. You can put on that music that plays when something’s finished and parade around your room with pride! Well, maybe not exactly, but I’m sure some people do.
9. Great for party games. Harry Potter Lego sets can be used to play a number of different Harry Potter themed games. For example, the Sorcerer’s Stone set even has a chess board printed on to it! So don’t just save your money and buy these sets as a collectible item – make use them too!
10. They are one of the best gifts you can give to any Harry Potter fan. No matter what their age, gender or favorite house is – it’s guaranteed they will love getting a Lego set. Who wouldn’t? I’m sure many of them have dreamed of having these sets themselves but never had the chance, so make their dreams come true by getting them one. It’s a win-win situation all around!