1. For fruit-ophiles.
Some diets require precision. Yes, even fruit portions.
2. For 5-minute dinners that are sure to be healthy.
For more information on what makes these meals so easy: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
3. For when you’re doing the caveman diet.
This food guide will help you maneuver the Paleo way of life.
4. For picking the perfect avocado.
Look, ma! A life hack! More on this here.
5. For smoothies fit for royalty.
Smoothies should be considered cheat food: they’re so easy to make, super healthy, and also taste amazing! Visit Lexi’s Clean Kitchen to read more about them.
6. For smoothies that you have no excuse not to make.
It will almost be like you’re not even trying. And oh, did we tell you that there are 8 MORE healthy smoothie recipes that only use three ingredients? YOU’RE WELCOME.
7. For the new “It” food, the Mason jar salad!
You can check out the recipe here. And because we love you, here’s more: 18 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches.
8. For tea so excellent you’ll forget other liquids exist.
What’s a coffee? You can read about the various kinds of teas here.
9. For soup that’s healthy and oh so delicious.
Impress your mom without batting an eyelash: these soups are all just different twists to the same basic recipe. Read more at All Souped Up, via Shape.
10. For making the salad dressing of gods.
Your friends will constantly hound you for the recipes. Check out DIY Salad Dressing for more information plus a bit extra…yummy salads!
11. For when you’re treating your lovely self to a night in.
Who says cooking for one can’t be fun? Throw away those frozen dinners, stat! You can find the recipes at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.
12. For yummy-fying grains.
There are other grains aside from rice and quinoa, people! Push the envelope and make it your resolution to try more of them this year. How to Cook Grains at PopSugar will teach you more.
13. For making “guesstimation” of portion sizes a thing of the past.
Did you know that your hand is the easiest way to measure a half-cup or three ounces of your food? Yaaaaaaas.
14. For vegetarians looking for other sources of protein.
That means all vegetarians. Info, recipes, and more recipes at at 12 Complete Proteins Vegetarians Need to Know About, via Greatist.
15. For spotting the hidden sugars in your food.
Sugar is a clever little thing, and most Americans get way too much of it (between two and three times the recommended amount!). So get informed, read through the ingredients to make sure you’re not getting any more than you should. Check out 56 Different Names for Sugar, via Women’s Health for more.
16. For knowing your nuts.
These make really healthy snacks! You can put them in little Zip-lock bags to munch on throughout the day.
17. For the definitive ranking of all the veggies.
Treat yo’ self! To only the healthiest vegetables, that is.
18. For DIY hummus that’s as awesome as your Lebanese college roommate’s grandmother’s.
Okay so maybe her recipe is still waaaay better, but at the very least it’ll make you feel more Bohemian. And give you lots of hipster cred, too. Pop over to 13 Different Ways to Make Hummus for more.
19. For marinating your meat to utter perfection.
Come on, we all know marinating can make or break a meat recipe. Get your meals closer to restaurant level by reading How to Marinate and Make Better Food.
20. For substituting bad ingredients with the good.
Good news for all sweets lovers: You can still make and eat the fluffiest, yummiest baked desserts without the self-loathing that comes afterwards. Congratulations! More about these here: 83 Healthy Recipe Substitutions, via Greatist.
21. For fans of salad in search of more adventure.
If you’re the type who lives, breathes, and eats salads, but are tired of having the same thing errrday, then this is for you: Salads That’ll Make You Love Lunch Again, via Prevention.
22. For when you want to be up close and personal with your vitamins.
Get intimate with your letters.
23. For remembering the superfoods alphabet.
Too, too easy. You can do this in your sleep. Find out more in detail at The Healthiest Superfoods, A – Z, via Greatist.
24. For proper superfood storage.
25. To get rid of that cellulite!
One of the best motivations for eating healthy is looking good. If you suffer from cellulite don’t lose hope, because eating healthy is one of the most effective ways of getting rid of those pesky bumps of fat on your legs, buttocks, and abdomen forever. To learn more, check out How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast (All In One Guide).
Want more awesome cooking tips? Check out our article on kitchen hacks!