January 18th was Winnie the Pooh Day around the world, celebrating the birthday of the famous bear’s creator, A. A. Milne. In print since 1926, Winnie the Pooh has dropped many pearls of wisdom through the years; here’s some of his best.
Winnie and his pals were was always busy philosophizing.
Thinking about important stuff like love (even if he couldn’t spell it).
Exploring friendship through bear-friendly metaphors.
And sometimes voicing things we could all relate to.
They always offered inspiration.
Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin were everyone’s BFF goals.
This wise bear even covered health and fitness.
There were times when we all felt his pain.
So many times.
But you could always count on the gang from Hundred Acre Wood to warm your cockles.
This bear knew his stuff. No wonder he’s on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.
He taught us to take pride in our imperfections.
And to love ourselves.
He gave us creative excuses for our laziness.
He voiced the worries we were too scared to say.
And sometimes he’d just hit you right in the feels.
We hope these quotes made you feel nostalgic and long for the good old days. For more Winnie the Pooh fun check out these best-selling products on Amazon:
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Sebastian Cabot, Sterling Holloway (Actors)
- John Lounsbery (Director) - A.A. Milne (Writer) - Wolfgang Reitherman (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Audible Audiobook
- A. A. Milne (Author) - Peter Dennis (Narrator)
- English (Publication Language)
- 12/28/2003 (Publication Date) - Bother! LA Production (Publisher)
- Celebrate 95 years of adventures in the Hundred Acre Woods with the Disney Winnie the Pooh Large Plush.
- Winnie Pooh is made with super soft fabrics and features amazing character detail.
- He sit 13.5 inches tall and is a great size for hugs.
- Great addition to any Disney collection.
- Ages 3+